Research Group of Prof. Dr. Stark
CATALYSIS AND SYNTHETIC ORGANIC CHEMISTRY
- Methodology oriented organic chemistry and catalysis
These investigations involve the development of novel and innovative catalytic transformations, particularly, in the area of oxidation catalysis, sequential reactions, and rearrangements. The general aim is to understand and exploit novel strategies for catalyst modulation and reactivity tuning.
- Target oriented synthetic organic chemistry
These projects are aiming at the preparation of functional organic molecules. Target structures in this area are both natural products as well as biologically active artificial compounds. Moreover, we investigate novel hybrid natural products and design structural and functional conjugates with tailored (bio-)-chemical properties.
- J. M. Müller, C. B. W. Stark, Angew. Chem. 2016, 55, 4798-4802.
- J. Adrian, C. B. W. Stark, Org. Lett. 2014, 16, 5886–5889.
- J. Schmidt, C. B. W. Stark, Org. Lett. 2012, 14, 4042–4045.
- A.-K. C. Schmidt, C. B. W. Stark, Org. Lett. 2011, 13, 4164–4167.
- H. Cheng, C. B. W. Stark, Angew. Chem. 2010, 49, 1587-1590.
- S. Roth, C. B. W. Stark, Chem. Commun. 2008, 6411-6413.
- S. Roth, C. B. W. Stark, Angew. Chem. 2006, 45, 6218-6221.
- H. Göksel, C. B. W. Stark, Org. Lett. 2006, 8, 3433-3436.