Dominik Werz, M.Sc.
- October 2012 - December 2018: Academic studies in Chemistry/ Medicinal and Natural Product Chemistry at the Leibniz Universität Hannover
- June - September 2015 Bachelor Thesis in the working Group of Prof. Dr. Frank Hahn (Title: Studies towards the Total synthesis of Projerangolid)
- August 2016 - January 2017 Research Intern at the Umeå Universitet (Erasmus+ Scholarship) in the working Group of Prof. Dr. Mikale Elofsson (Project: Total synthesis of Anigopreissin A and studies towards the synthesis of Resveratrol-Piceatannol Hybrid)
- June - December 2018 Master Thesis in the working Group of Prof. Dr. Andreas Kirschning (Titel: Synthesis of Rho-kinase inhibitor Y-27632 and derivatives)
- since April 2019: Ph.D. Thesis in the working Group of Prof. Dr. Chris Meier with the title "Regulation eines mykobakteriellen Toxin/Antitoxin Paares"
- A. Kumar, M. Saleeb, D. Werz, M. Elofsson ChemistryOpen 2019, 7, 953-956