Welcome to the chemistry library
Changes in usage:
- It is no longer necessary to reserve workplaces. You can come to the library spontaneously and look for a workplace.
- Borrowing orders are no longer necessary. Books can be taken independently from the shelves and borrowed from the information desk.
- Reading rooms, all individual workplaces and group study rooms are once again available for use.
- Use of the computers, scanners, and binding machine are available again.
- The "Campuslieferdienst" (document delivery service) remains available to students of the University of Hamburg for the time being.
Requirements for using the library:
- Wearing an FFP2 mask in the library is recommended.
- As before, the distance requirement of 1.5 m must be adhered as far as possible and the hygiene plan of the University of Hamburg (excluding UKE) must be observed.
All further information can be found in the FAQ COVID 19.