Katharina Hoff, M.Sc.
- Oktober 2012 – März 2016:Academic studies of Molecular Life Sciences-at Universität Hamburg (B. Sc.)
- Bachelor thesis in the research group of Professor Dr. Bernd Meyer (title: Inhibitory potential of the peptide 17RHRAVL22 on the enzyme activity of the methyltransferase SET8")
- April 2016 – Oktober 2018: Academic studies of chemistry at Universität Hamburg (M. Sc.)
- Research internship at Université de Rennes I (3-months Erasmus internship) in the research group of Professor Dr. Christophe Darcel (title "Catalytic transformation of carbon dioxide: N-methylation of primary and secondary amines using CO2 as a one-carbon source with the help of iron NHC-complexes")
- Master thesis in the research group of Professor Dr. Ralph Holl (title: Inhibition of lipid A biosynthesis: cloning of LpxD, development of a novel LpxC assay and biological testing of LpxC inhibitors“)
- Since November 2018: Doctoral studies in the research group of Professor Dr. Ralph Holl