We are regularly looking for test subjects for scientific studies.
Basically, we conduct the following types of studies:
- Cosmetic skin studies (e.g. creams, skin cleansing products)
- Cosmetic hair studies (e.g. hair shampoos, hair care products
- Studies on food and food supplements
- Studies on minimally invasive procedures (e.g. injections with botulinum toxin or hyaluronic acid)
- Pharmaceutical studies on topical or systemic drugs (phase III and IIIb)
The duration and effort of the studies can vary greatly. Some studies only require a one-time visit to the volunteer centre, while others go on for more than twelve months and involve regular appointments. You will find more detailed information on this in the individual study descriptions. If you would like to be informed about studies for which you are eligible as a volunteer, please fill out the questionnaire for prospective volunteers .