Functional Nanoceramics Group
In our research group we deal with the synthesis of functional ceramics with tunable surface chemistry and porosity for catalysis and energy conversion applications, and study their structure-property relationships (e.g. ionic transport) using methods ad large-scale facilities.
Find here the latest news on our work!
- Check out our new paper on the relationship between oxygen release and catalytic activity of nanoporous perovksite oxides!
- New paper! Direct observation of the adsorbate evolution in mesopores combining anomalous SAXS, XANES during gas physisorption.
- New paper! TiO2 hybrid nanocomposites as promising oxygen scavenging packaging materials.
- Simone has been appointed Topic Editor for the MDPI journal Catalysts.
- New paper! Read about sustainable SOFC electrode materials with brownmillerite structure.