- since October 2007: Academic studies in Chemistry at the University of Hamburg
- April - May 2010: Bachelor thesis in the working group of Prof. Dr. Chris Meier (Title: Synthesis
of Lipophilic Ribose-Prodrugs)
- August - November 2011: Practical Training at the Lund University, Sweden (ERASMUS programme). Project: Synthesis
of XylNap and XylNap analogs and the corresponding dissaccharides. (in the working group of Prof. Ulf Ellervik)
- April - September 2012: Master thesis in the working group of Prof. Dr. Chris Meier (Title: Synthesis
of Sugar Nucleotides)
- since October 2012: Ph. D. thesis in the working group of Prof. Dr. Chris Meier (Title: Synthesis of Fluorescent Labeled Nucleoside Diphosphate Sugars)
- K. Seelhorst, K. Pahnke, C. Meier, U. Hahn, ChemBioChem 2015, 16, 2046-2053.
- E. Erikson, P. R. Wratil, M. Frank, I. Ambiel, K. Pahnke, M. Pino, P.
Azadi, N. Izquierdo-Useros, J. Martinez-Picado, C. Meier, R. L. Schnaar,
P. R. Crocker, W. Reutter, O. T. Keppler, J. Biol. Chem. 2015, 58,
- Synthesis of fluorescently labelled nucleoside diphosphate 6-amino-6-deoxy-β-L-galactoses
K. Klingeberg, N. Lunau, K. Seelhorst, U. Hahn, C. Meier
17th European Carbohydrate Symposium (July 2013, Tel-Aviv, Israel)
© 2016 Universität Hamburg. Alle Rechte vorbehalten.