Department of Chemistry
University of Hamburg
D- 20146 Hamburg
e-Mail: ting [at] chemie.uni-hamburg.de
Room: OC 515
- 2007: Academic studies in Chemistry at Georg-August Universität Göttingen
- Summer Semester 2010: Bachelor thesis in the working group of Prof. Dr. Christian Ducho at Georg-August Universität Göttingen (Title: Synthesis
of the Non-Proteinogenic Amino Acid Capreomycidin)
- November 2012 - May 2013: Master thesis in the working group of Prof. Dr. Chris Meier (Title: "Stereoselective synthesis of a Precursor of Phosphatidylinositole B from E. Histolytica")
- since July 2013: Ph. D. thesis in the working group of Prof. Dr. Chris Meier (Title: "Synthesis of amoebic lipid antigens for T cell immunomodulation")
- Diastereoselective synthesis of a possible immunostimulating drug against Amoebiasis, D. Landschulze, F. Ting, C. Meier
GDCh-Wissenschaftsforum, Dresden, Aug-Sept 2015.
- Diastereomers of a possible immunostimulating drug against amoebiasis - A synthetic approach, D. Landschulze, F. Ting, C. Meier
18th JCF-Frühjahrssymposium 2016 - spring symposium, Kiel, Mar 2016.