Dipl.-Chem. Dirk Landschulze
Department of Chemistry
University of Hamburg
D- 20146 Hamburg
e-Mail: dirk.landschulze [at] chemie.uni-hamburg.de
Room: OC 518
- since October 2005: Academic studies in Chemistry at the University of Hamburg
- January - September 2012: Diploma thesis in the working group of Prof. Dr. Chris Meier (Title: Synthesis of Lipophilic Inositol-Phosphates)
- since October 2012: Ph. D. thesis in the working group of Prof. Dr. Chris Meier (Title: Stereoselective Synthesis of
Lipophilic Inositol Phosphates)
- Diastereoselective synthesis of a possible immunostimulating drug against Amoebiasis, D. Landschulze, F. Ting, C. Meier
GDCh-Wissenschaftsforum, Dresden, Aug-Sept 2015.
- Diastereomers of a possible immunostimulating drug against amoebiasis - A synthetic approach, D. Landschulze, F. Ting, C. Meier
18th JCF-Frühjahrssymposium 2016 - spring symposium, Kiel, Mar 2016.