Stefan Weber, M.Sc.
- since October 2011: Academic studies in Chemistry at the University of Hamburg
- June - September 2014: Bachelor thesis in the working group of Dr. Thomas Lemcke (Title: Molecular Modeling at the Thromboxane A2-Receptor.)
- September 2016 - January 2017: Practical Training at the University of Bangor, United Kingdom (Erasmus Program) in the working group of Dr. M. Lahmann; Project: Synthesis of Hederagenin 2-(1'-deoxy-α-D-quinovpyrano-1'-syl)acetacetal.
- September 2017 - March2018: Master thesis in the working group of Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Maison (Title: Synthesis of Modular Peptidic DFO Analogues)
- since June 2018: Ph. D. thesis in the working group of Prof. Dr. Chris Meier