Vincente Tassilo Sterrenberg, M.Sc.
Institut für Organische Chemie
Martin -Luther-King-Platz 6
Fax: +49 40 42838-5592
- since October 2011: Academic studies in Chemistry at the University of Hamburg
- May- July 2014: Bachelor thesis in the working group of Prof. Dr. Horst Weller (Title: Polymeric encapsulation of fluoric phases for magnetic resoncance imaging (MRI).)
- 2016: Practical training at the University of Strathclyde, Glasgow (Erasmus) in the working group of Prof. Dr. Nick Tomkinson and Prof. De. Simon MacKay; Project: Design and synthesis of novel DYRK2 inhibitors.
- January 2017 - August 2018: Master thesis in the working group of Prof. Dr. Chris Meier
- since October 2018: Ph. D. thesis in the working group of Prof. Dr. Chris Meier