Xiao Jia, M.Sc.
- since September 2013 : Academic studies in Chemistry at the University of Shanghai
- July 2016: Master thesis at the University of Shanghai in the working group of Prof. Dr. Hegui Gong (Title: Nickel-Catalyzed Keton Formation via Reductive Coupling of Aryl acids with Alkyl Halidies and Allylation of Tertiary Alkyl Halides with Allylic Carbonates)
- since October 2016: Ph. D. thesis in the working group of Prof. Dr. Chris Meier (Title: Development and characterization of antiviral Asymetric Nucleosidetriphosphate-Prodrugs)
- Zhao, C.; Jia, X.; Wang. X.; Gong H., J. Am. CHem. Soc. 2014, 136, 17654-17651. (co-first-author)
- Jia, X.; Zhang, X, H.; Qian, Q.; Gong, H. Chem. Commun. 2015, 51, 10302-10305.
- Chen, H.; Jia, X.; Yu, Y.; Qian, Q.; Gong, H. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2017. (Accepted, co-first-author)