Since 2006 the interdisciplinary SFB668 "Magnetism: from a single atom to nanostructures" successfully investigates magnetism in structures of nanometer and subnanometer scale. To accomplish this aim, in the SFB668 many fruitful collaborations between theoretical and experimental physicists and chemists are established. This interdisciplinary summer school, reaching out to grad students with chemical and/or physical backgrounds, has the purpose to improve the deeper understanding of nanomagnetism. It also provides an excellent platform for emerging scientists to present and discuss their research. Thus, the program will consist of talks by PhD-students/post-docs and invited lectures from established chemists and physicists and a poster session with BBQ. We are looking forward to your contributions to our delightful summer school.
- Prof. Richard Berndt (University of Kiel, Physics)
- Prof. Thorsten Glaser (University of Bielefeld, Chemistry)
- Prof. Annie Powell (KIT, Karlsruhe, Chemistry)
- Dr. Marc Prosenc (TU Kaiserslautern, Chemistry)
- Prof. Roland Wiesendanger (University of Hamburg, Physics)